Thursday, March 24, 2011

Minnesota Curse

Bye bye enjoyable Spring Break.

I feel rather sorry for those of my classmates who have been away from MN in the past two days because they're sure in for a surprise upon their return. They left in the middle of a MN warm-up, with the cursed snow melting at every turn, and now we have a fresh dose of the white horror. It's been so warm these last few days, it truly felt like the end of winter and I was just beginning to rejoice when Mother Nature, content with her little joke, thrust us back into snow central. :(

Despite this tragedy, Spring Break in itself has been very relaxing, with a few unexpected but very satisfactory surprises. ;)  I got to hang out with people that I don't really get to see much above once a week and so that was pretty awesome. And plenty of Facebook and music.

 My one regret is that I haven't been reading much. I did actually finish one book, Twilight, but I can't really believe that I've only finished one book...I've been too busy on the computer and my attention span is lacking apparently.

But, all in all it's been a good week and best of all, my birthday party is tomorrow with my best friends :p so that should be awesome!

well, I'm kind of trailing off here...soo maybe I'll write again before I have to return to school...but I'm not promising.
BYe!

No comments:

Post a Comment