Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sometimes I wish the faeries would steal me away.....

Sometimes I wish I couldn't feel and that I couldn't bond to other people and most of all that change wouldn't bother me in the least.

the seniors have three days left and I'm dreading their last day and the sense of loss that I'll feel. I only really got to know and become good friends with a bunch of the seniors this year (much to my self-deprecation) and I only realized how much I'm going to miss them. But it's not just my friends that I'm going to miss...it's the people that I've seen around Central for the past three years. For example, there's this guy that has been on my bus for the past three years, he was there on my first bus, and even though he and I have never even spoken (to my recollection) I'm going to be really sad when I don't see him next year. And besides this it worries me that this is affecting me so strongly (already) and I have to go through saying goodbye to my own classmates yet at the end of next year. I rely on the general stagnancy of my environment too much and then am completely screwed up when anything changes. Tons of my classmates have been like "i can't wait to get out of here and get to college", while I'm sitting there wishing time would slow down. :(

in other news, i have the worst luck with dudes.
Peace out

2 comments:

  1. My sympathies. :(. The seniors this year were actually rather nice, it'll be sad to see them go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha :)
    i wasn't aware ppl actually read this ;)

    ReplyDelete