Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Moon's A Harsh Mistress

Hi everyone!

Yes, I know, it's been awhile..yet again. I've just had tons to do, what with the start of the new school year, etc.
On that note, today concluded the sixth day of school. And in the last week alone, I have learned some valuable things. Probably the most important thing I've learned is the effects of excessive caffeine and the discomfort of caffeine withdrawal. Here's what happened:
       Last weekend, I went to this new little coffee shop with some friends. One of my friends and I got their before the other girl and we ordered drinks. I ordered this drink that looked good, but failed to realize until later that it had a good size serving of espresso in it...not those tiny little cups. Then when my other friend finally showed up, I figured we would be there for awhile, so I decided to try something else. This one apparently also had espresso. Then later in the evening I was at a sleepover and had a can of rootbeer. Since I had to be up early, I made the decision to stay up all night...with the help of Channing Tatum and a can of Redbull.  The next evening I was writing a paper that was due the next morning, so I had a can of Coke. Then periodically through the night I had sips from a two liter of Coke. Then monday morning, to stay awake for class, I had a Redbull. In the space of 48 hours I had about as much caffeine (if not more) than I would usually have in a week; this combined with about 3 hours of sleep in that time period. Now my body is majorly complaining because I have no caffeine in my system....talk about killer headache. Never doing that again.

I suddenly lost interest.....i will write again tomorrow or thursday

Happy Full Harvest Moon!
Slainte,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment