Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Every memory of lookin’ out the back door, I got the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor

So, most people know about St. Paul Connections. Since I'm going full IB the next two years, I have to get all of my art & tech credits as well as most of my elective credits outside of school. Last week and this week I'm taking a photography class at Concordia. I had never really thought about photography before this class, besides of course taking random photos with friends or of nature....or my cats. However, I'm really enjoying the class and am learning all types of stuff. I've even started planning/staging photos that I see clearly in my head. I'm thinking of writing poetry to correspond with some of the pictures I take. Hopefully I'll add some of my work soon, but I don't know. Anyway, I just wanted to say hey, and maybe someday soon I'll find enough time to write a decent length blog post. ;)
TTFN,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment