Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rumor Has It....

Heyo! I know I haven't blogged in forever, I've been uber busy. Anyway, it has recently come to my attention that within the Civil War reenacting group to which I belong there has been some chit-chatting behind closed doors regarding my personal spin on decorous behavior. According to some standards I have not been conducting myself in a respectable (which here means prudish) manner. I am entirely to free-spirited for their conservative tastes...maybe it has something to do with being a hippie/flower child. My mom told me that my dad had told her about the rumors in the first place. According to her, he was really upset by the rumors....me? i think it's hilarious. Apparently he went all gung-ho and ripped the gossipers to pieces about it. Gotta love someone who'll stand up for your "honor" lol. Anyway, my take on the situation is that my knowledge of their disapprobation makes it my duty to piss them off as much as possible!! Haha, that's all lovelies! I will write soon!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment