Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.....AMAZING

OMG!!! Today, November 19th, 2010, Harry Potter 7 (the first half) opened in theatres. I am  BIG Harry Potter Nerd...although not quite as big as one of my best friends, so I went to the midnight premier. Compared to past movies, for example the 6th one, this movie adaptation was pretty accurate, albeit there was things left out, which is to be expected. I'm just glad that they didn't add much that wasn't in the book. Did i mention it was Amazing?!?!?! lol I cried at the end when Dobby died, it was so terrible.....unfortunately I know that it only gets worse in the second half of the book. :( Although I don't want Harry Potter to end, I am SUPER excited for July. It will be really sad though, because it will be the end of an era; i mean, i essentially grew up with Harry Potter and after Part 2, there'll be nothing to look forward to. At least the written word lasts and I will ALWAYS have my HP books. <3
B

No comments:

Post a Comment